Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spring Break

Happy Saturday!!!

I'm laying on my couch, freshly coffee'd, with our slider wide open, allowing the beautiful natural light and warm breeze into my apartment. It's just before 11:30am and I already feel like I've conquered the world. Apparently, that's what will happen when you go to bed at 9:30pm on a Friday night. Ha! The excitement around here never ends.

I'm feeling so inspired, mostly because I don't have to go to school this week, and I plan on using my time as wisely as possible so that I can be on track, if not ahead of the game come the weeks following. I am on a serious mission to kick ass at school and I seem to be setting myself up for some serious success in that way. These past few days I've been really focused on doing what I need to do for myself, taking care of what my wants and needs are both emotionally, but also physically. I know control is definitely not the right word to use, but I feel like I'm finally living the way that I want to live, (even though I'm functioning on a much tighter budget than I'd ever imagine having to function on).

So I wanted to share my goals for the week, not as a way to hold myself accountable, but so I can come back and be inspired by my own ambition, or so that I can help inspire others to live and do exactly what they want. That's really what I'm searching for in this life, a way to inspire others. That's what I've always truly wanted, and I think it explains my previous choices in men… But that's an entirely different discussion.

Goals for the week:

  • Blog 5 times (yeah, this post right now is totally counting as number 1 haha!)
  • Write 3 "101" blog posts that have been hanging over my head for over a year now!
  • Read 3 books for school
  • Start reading and writing for research papers
  • Register then go to the Library of Congress for a class project
  • Then write the paper for the LOC.
  • Clean my apartment! (And then finally share pictures of a clean place as part of my "101" list)
  • R~E~L~A~X! 
It's going to be a full week here, but I'm incredibly optimistic about how it's all going to turn out. So stick around and enjoy the ride!!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment