Thursday, January 10, 2013

Finding Me

Good morning Loves!

So yesterday was a strong start, I made sure I focused on me and what I needed to accomplish. I'm proud of the progress I made. I back slid a bit last night and began obsessing about all of the "what-ifs" in my life, but as I went to bed I vowed to keep working and to make today better. Little by little I'll get there.

I think a big key to my confidence problems is going to be letting go of the idea of perfect. The problem is that I have always felt sub-par because I am not perfect, but I don't exactly know what I've believed "perfect" is. So I want to focus on what I think I'm "doing wrong" so that I can start effectively handling it and accepting the life I have, not the one I wish for. So that's my goal for the day. I'll let you know how it goes once I make some headway on it.

Have a good day!
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment