Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday Drag-fest

So I'm having the hardest time keeping myself going today... Oy! The coffee isn't working, (The Horror!!!) I even resorted to going into my boss's office (which was empty, thankfully) and stretching, trying to rejuvinate myself. I am just pooped. This whole not going to bed until late thing, but getting up earlier these past 2 weeks than I have in the past year are REALLY starting to get to me. I seriously need to figure out a new system for my sleep habits. I need to be able to function at work so that I'm not falling asleep at my desk...

So I am in the process of a major blog update, hence my cute little drop-in. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm trying reeeeeeeeaaaally hard to post constantly, just to continue to keep my writing continuous. So big plans going on in my neck of the woods. Hopefully that is going to mean big exciting things :) Cause this chick-y needs some change and some excitement.

Well for all the young'uns out there, enjoy your Thirsty Thursday, I'm thinking the way my body is right now, I might even skip Zumba tonight and just go to bed... :-/ God it stinks being old, aka early twenties......

<3 Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment