Monday, June 30, 2014

Finding My Way Out

I had a tremendous past few weekends. Things around here have been insane because my weekends have been full of friends and traveling, leaving very little time for blogging or homework, but that's another story entirely.

I don't have much time, as I should most definitely be doing my homework, but I wanted to stop by to say hello! I've been doing a lot of thinking about what I want and where I'm going. I've realized that in every aspect of my life I've been doing the worst thing possible for myself. I've been searching through all of my pain and sorrow for the easy way out. I know, as an intelligent reader you are probably sitting there shaking your head telling me I am such a silly girl. But there it is, my flaw. So I am re-evaluating my options, my plans, and my shortcomings. I hope to be writing much more very soon, and I hope even more for these words to be truth and not empty promises to you. 

I'm not sure there are many people who wander into my little corner over here, but for those of you that do, I thank you most sincerely for dropping by, and I hope to give you more tidbits from my life soon.

With Endless Love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment