Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weekend Revelations

I hope everyone is enjoying their first November weekend. I'm enjoying mine with Sean, Weeds, visiting my friend's apartment for a little "apartment-warming" party, and coloring in my Spongebob Squarepants coloring book: (#2 on my 101 list)


The picture is from a few weeks ago (I believe it was the night before I drove 500+ miles in a day, [story to come]) but the sentiment is the same, I'm rocking my comfy clothes and just relaxing.

The past few weeks have been rough, in a few different ways, but each time it has a tremendous amount of emotional repercussions. But I'm taking it slow, accepting each ounce of knowledge about myself and my life as it comes. So, I haven't been around here a lot lately, but it doesn't mean I don't want to be, that I'm not working my way back. I'm getting there. One coloring page at a time.

Have a great rest of you weekend. And GO Patriots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment