Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thoughts for Thursday

Happy Thursday! I am proud to announce that while I'm not done with either my Christmas shopping or subsequently my wrapping, about half of it has even completed. But with working 12 hours a day plus life in general, I'm proud that I've accomplished anything haha.
So December is a crazy month (since, obviously I'm the only one who feels that way). But I've almost (kind of) completed my grad school applications, but there is still definitely a ways to go. I also decided yesterday that I wanted to be more active. Other than Zumba once, sometimes twice a week, I've been totally slacking in the "Taking care of Elizabeth" part on my life.. So last night I rocked my brand new pair of running/Zumba/ kick-ass sneakers (below) and did some time on the tread mill. My goal is to write a post later about where I'm getting some serious motivation and inspiration for getting into shape. So hopefully that'll be up soon.
Well, I'm off and running to a great day of productivity at work, hope you all have a great Thursday too!

~E

LOVE the color of these. For someone who is normally so reserved, the neon colors totally spoke to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment