Thursday, October 11, 2012

In the beginning...

Good Morning!

So I'm currently battling a wonderful cold, so extremely excited about that and about my voice that is becoming extinct, but not before making me sound like a 50-year-old male smoker...

But I do have good news!! I have been working on my 101 challenge!! While I've started doing a bunch (#'s 31, 56, & 58) I have only completed one! But hey, I did one already!!! :)

This past weekend my friend Melissa let me tag along with a group of her friends as we tackled a corn maze (#68)!!  We did get lost, none of us died, though there were a few close calls including me almost face-planting. Just saying, there were a TON of rocks that were sticking out of the ground, trying to grab me. ...Or maybe it's because I didn't use a flashlight, either way. I think my favorite part of the corn maze was getting incredibly close to the end, deciding for some "unknown reason" (aka one of the guys decided we went the wrong way...) turned around and walked for another like 20 minutes. Love men and their senses of direction.

Plus, before we even went to the corn maze we ate at this awesome Brazilian BBQ place. And yes, the first thing out of my mouth was, "is this going to turn into Bridesmaids...?" :) And in a sense it was, because at a Brazilian BBQ, they do actually walk from table to table with meat on sticks... kind of intimidating at first, but delicious!! I highly recommend the , and would totally do it again, as long as someone was willing to drive with me from the South Shore up to Saugus... :-D any takers!? So trying the different cuisine totally counts for part of #79 as well, I'm going to count it as 1 because it was a completely new experience, and I tried a lot of different foods, but can't remember exactly how many, so baby-steps it is!

Also, this post becomes part of #26, but since I was an epic failure with pictures this weekend, this is all  I have to offer:

Source: via Elizabeth on Pinterest

So while this cold is completely ruining my life, at least you know that I've been working hard at tackling this list! Cause I know I'm pretty proud of myself! And really, that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment